ABOUT LINKS TAG
about


That girl that just write whats on her mind. She's not good but she dont care. What she think she need to say, she will write in notepad and post it here. She just a 1997 girl. I hope people dont copy paste mine withoe credit.Thank you, Diyana.A


His Love // Thursday, November 28, 2013
6:44 AM
His Love

All these while
i am blind
with love that wont go anywhere
with love
that made me weeping
the tears that streaming down
with so much stupid reasons

I am blind
that i cant see the true love
the love that
always with me
never left me
the love that wont broke
the promise it made

and it is
the most beautiful love
Ever
that wont cost me
any tears anymore
except
Happy tears

it is;
Allah's love.

Thank you Allah
for everything
tho i always forget You,
You always there
give me the chances
that i cant even bare to hold it
because i dont think i deserve it.


28/11/2013, 2:11 PM , Diyana.A